Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scatter brained

My head is a hundred different places right now; my job, my hobbies, my friends, my family, up coming fishing trip and my school groups. It has been an eventful week, so eventful I didn’t make it to the range. I did make it to all my classes fully prepared with all my homework and readings done. I also got to see my nephews this Wednesday. That was very upsetting as my nephews hardy knew who I was. Also I had to work on Thursday evening which means I had to miss my IVCF meeting. That stinks. Not a single round all this week so as practice makes perfect, so now my skill has backslid I am sure. Also I helped baby sit my nephews while although the older, Buddy, welcomed me the younger, Ben, couldn’t seem to figure what to make of me. Sad really I need fix quite a few things about the way I spend my time. I am restructuring my schedule to makes things right.
It was really upsetting for my nephews to offer me such a cold reception. It is not their fault it is mine. I don’t spend enough time with them. But thanks to the restructuring that has seem to gone on this week, in part the hours at work and in part I will be helping babysitting on Wednesday nights, that will change. I am excited to help out for my brother and get to know my nephews. I really look forward to this. Buddy and Ben. Buddy is constantly moving two years old and Ben is a discovering one year old.
That was good. I cannot keep up with my school and work load while still having a life; had to bring that to an end. I spoke with my boss and my hours will be reduced from thirty-two hours to twenty-four hours. That is a huge relief for me. What is better is that it will be an ongoing arrangement. That Matt, my boss will keep staff so that the excess of hours will be covered year round. At this point it is important to be aware that I work part time and go school part time. There is about two years left in my college endeavor and twenty-four hours is how it will stay. Slow and study wins the race. That was a mistake at first but it gets the point across. Two classes a semester and winter/summer sessions when they work. But also I will not be working Wednesday nights or Thursday nights. Freeing me up for Babysitting and IVCF.
It was really upsetting for my nephews to offer me such a cold reception. It is not their fault it is mine. I don’t spend enough time with them. But thanks to the restructuring that has seem to gone on this week, in part the hours at work and in part I will be helping babysitting on Wednesday nights, that will change. I am excited to help out for my brother and get to know my nephews. I really look forward to this. Buddy and Ben. Buddy is constantly moving two year old and Ben is a discovering one year old.
Fishing trip coming up! This Monday My Father, My Brother, Myself and a friend of My Bother, will be heading upstate New York to chance SALMON. It will be awesome. A great chance to freeze out while bonding with the guys and catch some of the largest fish of my life, sounds like a great time. It will give me a chance to clear my head or a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else's brain gets scattered with the business of so much going on i was beginning to think i was just insane. Sometimes I can't even remember what I did the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just remember to breath! and do things that are fun in between all the bussyiness!

    ReplyDelete